The following presentations are available for your group or organization. Please contact our office for more information.
From our F.A.M.I.L.Y. to Yours ™
A real-life, step-by-step guide to help families living with Autism navigate the future. Greg uses practical knowledge based on his own son's diagnosis in 1996. Raising a child with autism presents extraordinary circumstances that require specific attention in order to design a plan that exclusively suits each family. Look back at the Zibricky Family's achievements, their mis-steps, what's coming up in the near future, and their long-range plan.
Greg's debut book, The F.A.M.I.L.Y. Autism Guide: Your Financial Blueprint for Autism is now available for purchase on Amazon.com.
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016 – Elmhurst Life Skills Academy - F.A.M.I.L.Y. Presentation – Time 8pm at Frick Center, Elmhurst College
- Wednesday, March 9, 2016 – Parent Social Group at Lincolnway Special Recreation Center – Estate Planning and Funding Sources Presentation – Time 6pm at LWSRC 1900 Heather Glen Drive, New Lenox, IL
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016 – Disability Awareness Presentation – 2 pm - Hyatt Corporation at Hyatt Center, 71 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - F.A.M.I.L.Y. WEBINAR – Autism Awareness & Financial Literacy – 1 pm (CST)
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 – Your Family and Your Community, Opportunities in the PATH Act of 2015 Seminar – Time 1pm at Fat Rosie’s, 28 Kansas Street, Frankfort, IL
- Monday, May 23, 2016 – Financial and Estate Planning for a Child with Special Needs Seminar - Time 6:30pm at Park Lawn 10833 South LaPorte Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL
Sampling of Past Engagements
Arc of Illinois
Autism Society of America
Autism Society of Illinois
Cambridge Investment Research National Conference
Elim Christian School
Greater Chicago Chapter of Financial Service Professionals
Illinois Statewide Conference on Transition
Joliet Junior College Transition Conference
Michigan Council for Exceptional Children
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
South STAR Services
World Congress on Disabilities